The Ultimate finish for refurbishing dingy kitchen and bathroom cabinets, shelving, furniture and other interior applications that require an ultra-smooth, factory like finish with long lasting beauty. Cabinet Coat enamel produces a hard durable acrylic finish that works wonders on all trim as well as refurbishing old worn or dingy cabinets with a smooth durable satin finish. Its super adhering quality allows painting hard to stick surfaces, even polyurethane and varnish surfaces, without using a primer. Cabinet Coat is the finest waterborne enamel available today.""
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Suitable for application on all wood and laminate cabinets
- Unique urethane modified acrylic formulation provides a tough scratch resistant finish
- Cabinet coat's tough finish passes all new cabinet manufacturer's testing requirements for resistance to moisture, and stains, cabinet coat is not your ordinary trim paint
- One Gal. of cabinet coat will effectively paint 8 lineal feet of upper and lower cabinets with 2 coats,when applying cabinet coat to walls or trim cabinet coat will cover 350-400 sq. ft., depending upon porosity
- Highly washable. stains , dirt, grease and other household soils cleans easily with warm soap and water.
- Cabinet coat withstands repeated washings and high moisture conditions normally found in kitchens and bath areas
- Provides an exceptionally tough coating that is excellent for doors and trim areas
- Cabinet Coat delivers a soft satin sheen
- Resists the growth of mold and mildew on the paint surface
- Cabinet coat is self priming and adheres to all properly prepared cabinets, trim and door surfaces
- Subject to or will include a PaintCare recycling fee in the following states: CA, CT, OR, RI, VT
- Actual paint colors may vary from on-screen and printer representations
- Click here to use our paint calculator and estimate how much paint you need to complete your project