The Cable Brace is a non-structural cable support to prevent the cables from deflecting. Anodized aluminum maintains its metallic appearance to compliment the stainless steel cables. An intermediate post or cable brace is recommended not to exceed 42 in. when installing cable rail.
- Predrilled at 3-1/8 in. on center with 7/32 in. diameter hole, mounting plugs and screws are included in the package
- Durability, anodized products have an extremely long life span, anodizing is a reacted finish that is integrated with the underlying aluminum for total bonding and unmatched adhesion
- Color stability, exterior anodic coatings provide good stability to ultraviolet rays, do not chip or peel and are easily repeatable
- 42 in. Tall, field measure and cut to fit your railing
- Cable braces come with mounting accessories for flat and pitch runs