Save on your heating bill with digital temperature sensing and control. The slim design, backlit display, and push button access make this a premium choice for a non-programmable thermostat. Use with line voltage 240 or 208 baseboard and in-wall heater applications.
- Non-programmable thermostat with a digital display offers electronic temperature control to minimize temperature swings
- Controls up to 3,840 watts for baseboard or fan-forced heaters
- Large, wide pushbutton controls for easy operation
- Backlit display illuminates for 5 or 10 seconds (depending on which button is pressed)
- Ambient set-point range of 40 - 86 degrees Fahrenheit
- Double-pole (4-wire) connection, 16 amp maximum load
- Double Pole 16 Amp 208/240 Volt Digital Electronic Non-Programmable Wall Thermostat White