Save on your heating bill with digital temperature sensing and control. The slim design, backlit display, and push button access make this a premium choice for a non-programmable thermostat. Use with line voltage 240 or 208 baseboard and in-wall heater applications.
- Non-programmable thermostat with a digital display offers electronic temperature control to minimize temperature swings
- Backlit display illuminates for 5 or 10 seconds (depending on which button is pressed)
- Double-pole (4-wire) connection, 16-Amp maximum load
- Double pole 16-Amp 208/240-Volt digital electronic non-programmable wall thermostat white
- Comfort range: 1°
- How to choose the right thermostat for your home