The White Bimetal Double-Pole Wall Thermostat is built with a reliable mechanical snap-action temperature control and features a range of 45 - 75°F. This double-pole thermostat's 4-wire hookup breaks both legs of the heating circuit in the offsetting, and its intuitive dial provides easy control.
- Wall-mount electrical control for baseboard and fan-forced resistance heating
- Bimetal, mechanical, snap-action temperature control provides reliability
- Dial control for easy operation
- 45 - 75°F temperature range
- 4-wire hookup breaks both legs of the heating circuit in the offsetting
- 22-Amp at 120/240 VAC
- How to choose the right thermostat for your home