The White Bimetal Single-Pole Wall Thermostat features a bimetal, snap-action temperature-sensing control for reliability and a dial for easy, intuitive operation. This thermostat is designed with a 2-wire hookup for use with both baseboard and fan-forced resistance heating. It covers a 45 - 75-degree Fahrenheit temperature range.
- Wall-mount electrical control for baseboard and fan-forced resistance heating
- Bimetal, snap-action temperature-sensing control provides reliability
- Dial control for easy operation
- 45 - 75-degree Fahrenheit temperature range
- 2-wire hookup breaks 1 leg of the heating circuit
- 22 amps at 120/240 VAC
- How to choose the right thermostat for your home