The durable Cadet 5000-Watt Garage Heater requires a NEMA #6-30 240-Volt receptacle (not a standard 120-Volt outlet) to provide your garage or workshop with powerful warmth on cold days. It features two heat setting positions for versatility in either low or high wattages. It also offers a built-in fan-only switch that provides comfortable air circulation without producing heat during the summer months.
- 6 ft. cord with polarized plug requires NEMA #6-30 240-Volt receptacle; a standard 120-Volt outlet will not work to power this heater
- 5000-Watt premium utility heater at 240-Volt provides warmth for large, hard-to-heat areas like garages and workshops up to 750 sq. ft.
- Rugged 20-Gauge steel construction with a baked-on powder-coat paint finish for long-lasting wear
- Built-in fan-only switch provides comfortable air circulation without heat
- 2-pole thermostatic control offers positive off position
- High-temperature safety feature turns heater off if normal operating temperature is exceeded
- Factory equipped with a bracket for either wall mount or floor stand use
- 20-Gauge steel construction with a baked-on powder-coat paint finish for long-lasting wear