Caladiums are easy to plant and beautiful as a ground cover, in hanging baskets or in containers outside or inside your home. Caladiums require warm temperatures to sprout and should be planted once the ground temperature has reached approximately 70 degrees. Most Caladium varieties prefer shade but there are varieties that are more sun tolerant. Caladiums come in a wide range of colors and thrive all through the hot summer. White Christmas is a white large-leaved Caladium with pronounced dark green veins. White Christmas is an outstanding addition to a shade garden.
- Great for containers
- Plant with hosta and ferns
- Colorful foliage all summer
- Plant in partial to full shade
- Item ships as bare root plant
- Image shows plant at maturity