The Home ProjectCalc is designed for Homeowners, Do-It-Yourselfers, Woodworkers, Hobbyists, Decorators and Gardeners. It helps you quickly figure project material quantities, linear distances and material costs. It will help you design, apply, install and finish your improvements with precision and confidence. It works and converts directly in Yards, Feet, Inches, Fractions and Meters-including square and cubic-so you don t have to figure tedious math. Just enter the values like you say it. No need to convert fractions to decimals. The Home ProjectCalc is an indispensable tool for all your home Do-It-Yourself projects. Get exactly what you need for your projects.
- Save time and money, reduce calculation errors, frustration and unnecessary trips to the store
- Built-in function keys let you quickly and accurately find requirements for carpet, concrete, tiles, paint and wallpaper
- Works as a standard math calculator with memory and auto shut-off
- Cost function allows you to calculate total material cost
- Instantly find the number of 56 sq. ft. rolls needed for a wall paper job
- Find the number of tiles needed to cover an area using one of 11 different sizes, 24 in., 18 in., 16 in., 13 in., 12 in., 10 in., 8 in., 6 in., 4 in., 2 in., and 1 in.
- Includes: one long-life CR1620 battery and easy-to-follow user's guide
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs