Caliwel industrial coating: The most potent eco-friendly antimicrobial surface coating on the market. The prime choice for inside stud walls, structural frames, crawl spaces and other hidden areas, offering long-term inhibition of mold, mildew, bacteria and odor-causing microorganisms on coating surfaces. Highly recommended for commercial or residential indoor air quality applications and mold remediation projects. Caliwel employs natural mineral lime as its active ingredient, which has a long history of use and natural ability to eliminate existing mold and odor causing bacteria and prevents re-growth of mold, mildew, fungi, bacteria and algae on the coating's surface for years. Easy to apply and easy to clean. Water-based, fast drying and virtually odorless. This eco-friendly coating is available in a semi-transparent (opaque) finish, sold in 1 gallon and 5 gallon pails.
- Most potent specialty coating: inner side of drywalls, studs and crawl spaces
- Highly effective against odor causing bacteria, mold, mildew, fungi, algae on the coating’s surface
- Caliwel employs natural mineral lime as its active ingredient, which has a long history of use and natural ability to sanitize walls
- Commercial and residential: ideal for new construction or renovation of homes, apartments, office buildings, institutions, hotels, hospitals, nursing homes, etc.
- Apply to sheet rock, wood studs, concrete, crawl spaces and drywall
- Eco-friendly, easily applied - no special equipment required
- Online Price includes Paint Care fee in the following states: CA, CO, CT, MN, OR, RI, VT