The Campbell Hausfeld 115-Volt stick welder (WS099001AV) is designed for home and shop applications. Easy to use and portable, this welder has a transformer design that provides an easy-starting, smooth arc. Weld with 1/16 in. electrodes on a 15 Amp household circuit; a 20 Amp circuit is required for welding with 5/64 in. electrodes. Thermal overload protection activates automatically to avoid overheating. Includes hammer/brush, starter pack of electrodes and hand shield. Duty cycle: 20% at 50 Amp, output 70 Amp. Weld and ground cable length: 6 ft. Finish your projects faster and easier with Campbell Hausfeld - The Air Power Expert.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Runs on standard 115-Volt power, Duty cycle: 20% at 50A, weld and ground cable length: 6 ft.
- Durable metal welder with comfort fit handle for ease of use, thermal overload protection to prevent overheating and transformer that provides an easy-starting, smooth arc
- Dual heat setting that runs great for both small repairs and hobby welding
- Includes hammer, brush, electrode starter pack and hand shield
- Finish your projects faster and easier with Campbell Hausfeld - The Air Power Expert
- Convenient power works with standard 15 or 20 Amp household outlets