The Campbell Hausfeld RP1200 12-Volt Portable Compact Inflator with Cooling Fan provides convenient, fast, and easy inflation of high-pressure items such as tires and sporting equipment. The high-volume air pump operates at a maximum pressure of 120 psi. It plugs into any standard 12-Volt cigarette lighter power outlet, making it great for camping trips and roadside emergencies. Its compact size makes it easy to store in the trunk of your car. The inflator comes with three inflation nozzles, a universal adaptor, a cigarette lighter plug, and a pressure checking valve. RP1200 Equipped with a cooling fan for extended life and reliability, this 12-Volt Inflator is great to have around for roadside emergencies. The unit will plug into a standard 12-Volt outlet and allows for fast and easy inflation of tires and sporting equipment. There is a one year limited warranty on this product. Features: - Used for tires and sporting equipment - Fast, easy inflation - Plugs into a standard 12-Volt outlet Specifications: - Weight: 2.48 lbs. - Warranty: 1 year limited - Dimensions: 6.4 in. H x 3.8 in. W x 9.2 in. D.
- One 12-volt compact inflator that's ideal for roadside emergencies
- 120 psi inflator provides easy inflation of high-pressure items such as tires and sporting equipment
- Conveniently operates from your car's 12-volt outlet
- Includes 3 inflation nozzles, universal adaptor, cigarette lighter plug, and pressure checking valve
- Compact size for practical storage in the trunk of your vehicle