A solid cast iron, oil-lubricated pump for extreme durability. Offers 175 psi maximum pressure and air delivery 37.6 SCFM at 90 psi. The unit has an 120 gal. ASME code tank for more stored power.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Based on B-10 bearing rating, durable stainless steel valves and ductile iron crankshaft and reliable precision balanced flywheel and low pump RPM
- Cast iron 2-stage pump; campbell hausfeld 2-stage pumps are designed and constructed for heavy duty commercial and industrial applications; delivers up to 15,000+ hours of pump life
- 120 gal. ASME tank certified for 200 psi maximum pressure, assures safe operation on-site warranty service
- 10 HP 37.6 SCFM at 90 psi and 34.2 SCFM at max psi, excellent air delivery for commercial, industrial, and automotive applications, 175 max psi pump RPM 700, 208-230/460_3 PH 120 gal. 835 lbs.
- Need help? CLICK HERE to view our Air Compressor Buying Guide