The Campbell Hausfeld hardwood flooring air nailer/air stapler (CHN50399AV) is perfect for upgrading your home by adding the beauty and warmth of hardwood flooring. Quality engineering makes the task of installing flooring faster and easier: The 2-in-1 design gives you the power of two tools in one, reducing bulky extra pieces or the need to buy two separate tools. Designed to reduce fatigue, this air nailer/air stapler offers an extra-long handle for less bending and squatting, and it weighs 10 percent less than competitive models. Everything you need is included, so you can get working in minutes, saving you time and money. Finish your projects faster and easier with Campbell Hausfeld - The Air Power Expert.
- Campbell Hausfeld flooring nailer/ stapler is the only do-it-yourself flooring nailer that shoots L cleats and flooring staples from 1.5 to 2 in. Its lightweight design also makes it 10% lighter than competitive models
- 2-in-1 design gives you the power of 2 tools in one, reducing bulky/extra pieces or the need of 2 separate tools. Finish your projects faster and easier with Campbell Hausfeld The Air Power Expert
- Oil-lubed design promotes a long-lasting life. 4.3 SCFM @ 80 PSI
- Extra long handle puts less stress on your body, making operation easier and allowing a job to be done faster
- Can install wood flooring with thicknesses from 5/8 - 3/4 in. including maple, oak, ash and cherry
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Need help? CLICK HERE to view our Nail Gun Buying Guide