The Campbell Hausfeld 3/8 in. Air Drill has multiple applications and an ergonomic design that is great for extended use. Apply its 2,400 RPM to jobs requiring you to drill, hone, saw or wire brush, whether on metal or wood. This pneumatic drill has a compact, ergonomic design, including an extended trigger. The housing is made of aluminum.
- 3/8 in. chuck spins up to 2,400 RPM, good for drilling, honing, hole sawing and wire brushing most metal or wood
- Compact design for maneuverability
- Extended trigger for ease of operation and comfort
- Ergonomic design is good for continuous use
- Uses an average of 7.2 CFM at 90 psi
- Handy reversible operation
- Strong yet light aluminum housing finished in blue