The Campbell Hausfeld filter and regulator system (PA212503AV) combines a heavy-duty filter and regulator into one space-saving unit. The system removes dirt and condensed water from compressed air lines, helping to extend air tool life, minimize downtime and increase productivity. The built-in regulator is easy to adjust and helps ensures that air tools receive the correct air pressure for proper operation. 3/8-inch NPT inlet/outlet port. Finish your projects faster and easier with Campbell Hausfeld - The Air Power Expert.
- Combines general purpose filter and regulator into 1 unit to save space
- Removes harmful dirt particles and bulk liquids. Self-relieving pressure regulator adjusts outlet pressure from 0 to 150 PSI
- Sintered brass element provides maximum filtration (5 micron)
- 3/8 in. NPT inlet/outlet. For use with high pressure air compressors. Finish your projects faster and easier with Campbell Hausfeld - The Air Power Expert
- 53 SCFM flow capacity at 90 PSI