The Campbell Hausfeld 80 Gal., 5 HP, vertical, two-stage air compressor (CE7050) is ideal for auto repair facilities and tire repair outlets. This air compressor has a high air flow of 17.2 CFM @ 90 PSI to power multiple air tools. It features a long-life, cast-iron, two-stage pump that’s designed to deliver more than 15,000 hours of operation. The pump head and valve plate feature an advanced design with Viton(r) high-temperature O-rings for superior high-pressure sealing when compared to paper gaskets. For smooth, low-vibration operation, the crankshaft is fabricated of ductile iron and optimally balanced. Finish your projects faster and easier with Campbell Hausfeld - The Air Power Expert.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Commercial duty oil-lubricated, 2 stage pump designed to deliver more than 15,000 hours of operation. Viton(r) high-temperature O-rings for superior high-pressure sealing compared to paper gaskets
- 80 Gal. tank, 17.2 CFM at 90 PSI, 175 Max PSI, 230-Volt, 21.1 Amp, 1 phase, 60 Hz.
- Mounted and wired motor starter for quick electrical hook up. Industrial-rated NEMA motor for reliable service. Fully enclosed metal belt guard for safe operation
- ASME certified tank for 175 PSI maximum pressure; finish your projects faster and easier with Campbell Hausfeld - the air power expert
- Need help? CLICK HERE to view our Air Compressor Buying Guide