The Campbell Hausfeld filter, regulator and lubricator system (PA207803AV) combines a standard series filter, regulator and lubricator into one space-saving unit. The system removes dirt and condensed water from compressed air lines while adding lubrication, helping to extend air tool life. The built-in regulator is easy to adjust and helps ensures that air tools receive the correct air pressure for proper operation. A 3.5 oz., quick-release bowl and quarter-turn drain makes maintenance simple. Includes a convenient modular mounting bracket. Operates on 120-Volt household current. 0.36 CFM @ 90 PSI. Finish your projects faster and easier with Campbell Hausfeld - The Air Power Expert.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Combines a general-purpose filter, regulator and lubricator in 1 unit to help save space
- 5 micron filter to remove unwanted dirt and condensed water particles; regulated output of pressure
- Provides automatic lubrication to extend tool life. 3.5 oz. quick-release bowl and quarter-turn drain allows for easy maintenance
- 3/8 in. NPT, 150 Max inlet PSI.Finish your projects faster and easier with Campbell Hausfeld - the air power expert
- Durable metal bowl with sight glass for easy monitoring
- 3/8 in. NPT (F) ports