The Carlon 2 in. Non-Metallic Conduit Box Adapter is a versatile high-quality fitting designed for use with Schedule 40 or Schedule 80 conduit. Non-metallic PVC resists rust, corrosion, impact and the damaging effects of sunlight. Insert the conduit box adapter through a knockout and cement it into couplings to adapt non-metallic conduit to virtually any electrical enclosure.
- Adapts non-metallic conduit to most electrical enclosures
- Non-metallic PVC is heat-, fire- and corrosion resistant
- Designed for use with Schedule 40 or Schedule 80 conduit
- UL and CSA listed for safety and peace of mind
- Note: Product may vary by store.