The Carve Wright Version C features the Carve Tight Spindle system, made from one solid piece of hardened ground steel to significantly reduce vibration, improve run out, run quieter, and enhance the overall quality of the Carve Wright machine. This item is standard on the Carve Wright Version C machine. The system comes with everything needed to get started including the Project Designer software for both PC and Mac systems, which features easy to use point and click design capabilities in a format that is both full featured and familiar to most basic level computer users. A 45-minute instructional video supplemented by Carve Wright’s extensive online Learning Lab tutorials will help you to quickly get up to speed on the how to use your new system. Additional advanced software and accessories are available to build a system that fits both your needs and your budget. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced woodworker, the Carve Wright is the ideal tool for you. The Carve Wright’s easy-to-use, point-and-click software, coupled with the machine’s on-board computer, allows even the novice to achieve professional results. For the skilled craftsman the machine will open a vast, new arena for creativity and embellishment. The Carve Wright, with its compact size, low cost, and ease of use will be equally at home in a direr garage, hobbyist woodshop, artist studio, technology classroom, or professional woodworking shop.
- Compact and durable the carve right has virtually unlimited project capacity and is small enough to fit on a desk its design offers a quieter, more accurate carve with the improved rigidity and stability of a stronger more reliable system
- Unlimited design capabilities the carve right is an inexpensive way for anyone to create complex carvings from signs, reliefs for mantles and cabinetry to friezes and furniture this amazing machine has endless possibilities
- Easy to use the carve right’s onboard computer makes using the machine quick and easy projects created with carve right design software are saved to a memory card that slides right into the machine the LCD screen walks you through the setup
- Simple you don’t have to be a master craftsman anyone can understand the point-and-click format of the carve wright project designer software our software has all of the power of a complex CAD package but with the ease of use of a paint program
- Design elements ready to use manipulate and combine elements from our extensive 3D pattern library add textures, surfaces and even text using the fonts already on your computer in a variety of routing methods import or create your own 2D designs