The Cash Acme Double Check Backflow Preventer is designed to prevent undesirable reverse flow of water or other substances into the potable water system. The DCV provides protection against back-pressure and back-siphonage. The DCV body and ball valves are constructed from bronze and corrosion resistant internal components. The Cash Acme DCW is designed to streamline the number of working parts, making maintenance easy. The unique top-entry cover allows quick access to both check valves and relief valve. The DCV is designed for maximum system pressures to 175 psi. The maximum operating temperature is 180 degrees F.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Includes two full-port, quarter-turn ball valves
- Top-entry, single access cover
- Body, test cocks and shutoff valves composed of bronze
- Check valve seats composed of high quality Noryl maternal
- All internals composed of dimensionally stable, corrosive-resistant materials