The Lead Free NCLX-5 incorporates an inert thermal element coating that provides effective isolation from mineral deposits (liming). Cast bronze body with male inlet and female outlet, brass and stainless steel internal parts, silicone seat disc and stainless steel spring. Test lever standard. Temperature relief setting is 210 degree F (99 degree C).
California residents: seeProposition 65 information
- Provides effective isolation from mineral deposits and galvanic corrosion
- Completely automatic and reseats after temperature or pressure relief
- Listed by CSA and ASME
- Every valve is tested for performance prior to shipping
- Factory set at 150 psi
- Maximum temperature of 210 degree F
- Shank length of 1.1877 in.
- Male inlet and female outlet
- 4 in. element