The Cash Acme Reduced Pressure Backflow Preventer provides maximum protection against backflow by either back-pressure and back siphon-age from a cross-connection between potable water systems and substances that are high health hazards. The RP500 consists of two independently acting check valves and a relief valve. It is designed to streamline the number of working parts, making maintenance easy. The unique top-entry cover allows quick access to both check valves and relief valves.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Ball valves are constructed from lead free and corrosion resistant internal components
- Short lay length is ideal for installation in small spaces
- Distinct, unique check assemblies eliminates installing checks in the wrong positions
- Designed for maximum system pressure to 150 psi and maximum operating temperature is 110°F (43°C)
- ASSE1013, NSF61, AWWAC511 and CSA B64.4 certified