Fly Away Homes Bat house is the perfect house to support bat conservation in your area. Constructed from eastern red cedar. The house is both beautiful and functional for your bats and will provide many years of enjoyment.
- All fly away homes are made in the USA products constructed of locally available materials, all parts are cut, finished and assembled by the clients and employees of Chattanooga Goodwill Industries, Inc. in our Chattanooga, Tennessee facility
- Sleeping chamber is accessible through a bottom door for cleaning
- Constructed of Eastern red cedar, the bat house is naturally resistant to weather, rot and bugs. Wood will weather and gray over time and it is normal to see some "checking" of the wood when exposed to the elements
- Assembly is completed with the use of screws yielding a very sturdy product that will stand the test of time
- Mounting instructions and hardware included