Real cedar deck rail connectors. Others use orange colored plastic to try and look like cedar. Ready Rails connectors are real red cedar. There are no visible screws, they are stainable, instead of staining around them. Ready Rails connectors are 1-1/4 in. deep which hide short or out of square cuts and hide gaps or cracking wood as the railings age and shrink as the 2 in. x 4 in. rails lose moisture. Other connectors look like hardware, Ready Rails real wood deck rail connectors look like finished carpentry.
- Real red cedar railing connectors, others use colored plastic, we use the real thing, what a concept
- Cedar rail brackets, all you see is cedar, no visible screws, no plastic, no metal
- Cedar deck railing connectors, stain or paint the same as the railing. No painting around ugly plastic
- Ready Rails connectors, 1 1/4 in. deep hides mis-cuts and cracking ends. These connectors leave some room for error
- Wood deck railing brackets,looks more like finished carpentry, and less like hardware
- Deck railing connectors made from red cedar, from Ready Rails Mfg
- Hand made in the USA, Ready Rails deck rail connectors