Every piece meets the highest grading standards for strength and appearance. This lumber is pressure treated in order to protect it from termites and rot. Ideal for a variety of applications, including decks, docks, ramps, and other outdoor projects where lumber is exposed to the elements. This lumber is color infused with lasting cedar-tone colorant. When used properly, it is both safe and environmentally friendly.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Dimensions are 2 in. x 12 in. x 48 in.
- Manufactured from southern yellow pine, a renewable resource, for an environmentally friendly choice
- Color infused with cedar-tone colorant
- Bull-nosed edge
- Use for decks, docks, ramps and other outdoor projects where lumber is exposed to the elements
- Pressure treated with water repellent for above ground use
- Lifetime limited residential warranty and 2-year color limited warranty