CeilingMAX, in the Cracked Copper finish, quickly and easily covers old tile ceilings, floor joists, plaster or drywall. Using snap in technology, CeilingMAX works with any standard 2 ft. x 2 ft. or 2 ft. x 4 ft. tiles. Manufactured with high grade vinyl, CeilingMAX eliminates rust and scratches without demolition cost, mess and downtime. CeilingMAX provides an immediate acoustic solution and with surface mounting, saves up to 6 in. of ceiling height.
- Durable PVC construction provides long-lasting use
- Designed to conjoin 2 ft. x 2 ft. or 2 ft. x 4 ft. ceiling tiles into a ceiling grid system; conserves up to 6 in. of ceiling height in dropped or suspended ceilings
- Covers old tile ceilings, floor joists, plaster or drywall for an aesthetically-pleasing look; 100 sq. ft. coverage area per carton
- Rust-resistant design repels corrosion
- Includes seven 8 ft. top hangers, seven 8 ft. runners, twentyfive 2 ft. cross tees and six 8 ft. wall brackets