CeilingMAX, in the Cross Hatch Silver finish, quickly and easily covers old tile ceilings, floor joists, plaster or drywall. Using snap-in technology, CeilingMAX works with any standard 2 ft. x 2 ft. or 2 ft. x 4 ft. tiles. Manufactured with high-grade vinyl, CeilingMAX eliminates rust and scratches without demolition cost, mess and downtime. CeilingMAX provides an immediate acoustic solution and with surface mounting, saves up to 6 in. of ceiling height.
- Durable PVC construction provides long lasting use
- Designed to conjoin 2 ft. x 2 ft. or 2 ft. x 4 ft. ceiling tiles into a ceiling grid system; conserves up to 6 in. of ceiling height in dropped or suspended ceilings
- Covers old tile ceilings, floor joists, plaster or drywall for an aesthetically-pleasing look; 100 sq. ft. coverage area per carton
- Rust-resistant design repels corrosion
- A 100 sq. ft. kit includes 7 pieces 8 in. Top Hanger, 7 pieces 8 in. Runner, 25 pieces 2 in. Cross Tees and 6 pieces 8 in. Wall Brackets. Ceilingmax is a surface mount grid system