Ceiling Tile Adhesive from Ceilume is formulated specifically for glue up ceiling tiles and glue on ceiling panels. Ideal as backsplash adhesive, acoustical ceiling tile adhesive and tin ceiling tile glue, this specialty ceiling adhesive works with vinyl ceiling tiles, tin ceiling tiles, mineral fiber ceiling tiles, acoustic ceiling tiles, wood fiber ceiling tiles and polystyrene ceiling tiles. Use it to glue your ceiling tiles and backsplashes tiles to sheetrock, wallboard, plywood, plaster, cement and to mineral fiber acoustic tiles. Your best choice as backsplash installation or glue up ceiling tile installation, Ceilume Ceiling Tile adhesive gives you better adhesion, better coverage and more confidence that you are using the right product for the job. Plus, you get a free Ceilume Clean-Cut with every order.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Use with vinyl, PVC, mineral fiber/acoustic, wood fiber, tin and polystyrene ceiling tiles per the manufacturer's instructions, not recommended for styrofoam tiles
- Coverage approximately six 2 ft. x 2 ft. tiles per tube
- Adheres to sheetrock, wallboard, plywood, plaster, cement and mineral fiber/acoustic tiles; primed or painted surfaces preferred
- Each order of Ceilume ceiling tile adhesive comes with a free Ceilume clean cut tool
- Use this handy tool for safe, fast and accurate opening of Ceilume ceiling tile adhesive tubes
- Designed to give you exactly the right size bead of adhesive for efficient ceiling tile application, the clean-cut eliminates the guesswork, which saves you time and eliminates over application, which saves you money