The simple, unobtrusive lines of the classically styled Oxford Ceiling Tiles in our faux sandal wood finish evoke the fresh, natural look of handcrafted birch or pine. Perfect for settings where subtlety is desired but boring just won't do. They have a versatile design that is great for ceiling border areas (where the walls meet the ceiling and less than full-size tiles are often needed) or put its classic styling to good use throughout the entirety of your ceiling. Oxford ceiling tiles are suitable for use in 1 in., 15/16 in. and 9/16 in. T-bar suspension grid but, due to their 3-dimensional profile, are not suitable for direct glue-up installations.
- Made throughout from durable .030 thick virgin vinyl material, with the highest quality Faux Wood laminated finish, these panels will not rust, stain, corrode or be effected by water or humidity and they resist mold, mildew and bacteria
- Beauty of wood, only better; no special tools or skills required for installation and no splinters
- Impact resistant ceiling panels are 2 ft. x 2 ft. (actual size 23.75 in. x 23.75 in.) and each panel covers a 4 sq. ft. area
- ASTM-E84 Class A fire rated, ICC ESR 2451 recognized compliant with 2006, 2009 and 2012 international building code and FDA compliant for food preparation areas
- Excellent for remodeling or new construction, these elegant decorative ceiling panels trim easily with scissors or aviation snips for border pieces, can light openings, etc.
- Made in the USA, Greenguard Environmental Institute Certified for Indoor Air Quality and Children and Schools and fully recyclable
- Trims easily for use as a border or filler panel where less than full sized panels are required
- Sample tiles are not returnable
- 6 packs available