The Centipede Sawhorse is the ultimate portable workbench or table base. A heavy duty steel stand that sets up in seconds to support up to 1000 lbs. and folds down into a compact, lightweight unit for easy transport and convenient storage. Featuring a unique steel frame design, the Centipede Portable Work System is constructed of multiple steel struts that rest directly between the load and ground to support an incredible amount of weight while keeping even the thinnest sheet materials from sagging. Each strut is moved in tandem with a series of flat steel cross bars flexible enough to absorb impacts and durable enough to ensure long-lasting smooth operation.Durable polymer P-Tops atop each point of contact provide a work surface that will not mark loads while avoiding contact damage between cutting blades and steel struts. Each P-Top is replaceable and spins 360 degrees to accommodate use of a variety of accessories. Included in the kit are Quick Clamps, designed to keep materials in place, and X-Cups, which conveniently accommodate standard 2x4s for drop-in setup. Each kit comes in a carry/storage bag.
- 11 lbs. steel frame sets up instantly to support 1,500 lbs.
- Supports materials over a 2 ft. x 4 ft. area, condensing to a portable 6 in. x 9 in. for compact transport and storage
- Durable steel crossbars absorb impacts ensuring smooth operation
- Replaceable polymer P-tops prevent marking materials and are thick enough to help avoid cutting blades from coming in contact with the steel struts
- Hold table/bench top materials in place with the included quick clamps for a sturdy workbench anywhere
- Replaceable polymer P-Tops prevent marking materials and are thick enough to avoid cutting blades from coming in contact with the steel struts
- Included carry/storage bag conveniently holds the sawhorse and accessories for a compact and lightweight table base or saw stand that is easily carried to projects or events from tailgating to yard work