Charges 6 and 12-Volt maintenance free, conventional wet, deep cycle, AGM/VRLA and Gel batteries used in cars, trucks, farm equipment, RV, boats and commercial applications. Charges automotive batteries in 2 to 4 hours. Rotary switch simplifies charge/start selection.
- Low 2 Amp setting is ideal for charging 12-Volt motorcycle and lawn mower batteries
- Led's - reverse connection and abnormal battery red light, charging and charge complete green light
- Heavy duty insulated clamps grip securely on all batteries and safely store on clamp holders
- 6 ft. copper output cables
- 100 Amp engine start helps start stubborn 12-Volt motors
- Not for sale in California or Oregon