Charges 6-Volt and 12-Volt maintenance free, conventional wet, deep cycle, AGM/VRLA and Gel batteries used in cars, trucks, farm equipment, RV, boats and commercial applications. Has a two hour timer with hold position for longer charges. 250 Amp 12-Volt engine start helps start stubborn motors.
- Charges automotive batteries in 1 to 3 hours
- Large, easy to read 3 in. ammeter and voltmeter help monitor charging progress and identify problem battery conditions
- Heavy duty insulated clamps grip securely on all batteries and safely store on clamp holders
- 6 ft. 6-Gauge copper output cables
- Test feature identifies battery and alternator problems and indicates the battery state of charge
- Not for sale in California or Oregon