At just 34-1/2 in. high, our 80 percent space-saving furnace is ideally suited to both new construction and replacements. Models can fit into the space of virtually any furnace being replaced, including attics, crawl spaces and utility closets. Because of the small size, it's easy to handle, fitting easily through most doors and hallways.
- Completely assembled, the furnace is ready for installation with a color-coded wiring harness and quick connect fittings
- Integrated solid state control board speeds installation
- Diagnostic lights make it easy to troubleshoot operation
- Maintenance and servicing is easy to do with readily accessible components
- Two-piece doors remove quickly and door screws are secured to the doors so they can't be lost after they're loosened
- Equipment should be sized, selected and installed by a qualified professional to ensure proper installation, safe operation, adherence to federal, state and local codes and for valid warranty. See installation guide for more details.
- Professional Installation recommended
- Click here for more information
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs