The Century Wire Feed 255 MIG Welder offers a power range of 30-255 Amps, making it useful for a wide variety of welding applications. Capable of welding materials up to 1/2 in. thick, this welder can be implemented in general metal repair as well as building projects. A tap-select voltage control system allows for easy operation. The welder meets NEMA specifications and is recommended for use in GMAW processes.
- Constant-voltage DC arc welding system for versatile welding
- Offers a wide power range of 30-255 Amps for versatility of use
- Capable of welding materials up to 1/2 in. thick
- Tap-select voltage control system and wire feed speed controls for ease of use
- Durable wire feed design with microcomputer-based controller and multi-insulated transformer offer reliable performance
- Meets NEMA specifications