Use the Cerro 1/2 in. x 10 ft. Copper Type M Hard Temper Straight Pipe for a multitude of plumbing and heating purposes. It is NSF and ANSI Standard 61 certified.
- Made of hard temper ASTM - B88 copper
- For general plumbing and heating purposes
- Alloy C12200 (DHP) meets industry standards and is NSF and ANSI standard 61 certified
- Meets or exceeds industry standards to deliver a high quality flow product
- Plumbing and mechanical codes govern what types of products may be used for applications; local codes should always be consulted for minimum requirements
- Ideally suited for underground water services, water distribution and chilled water mains
- Note: product may vary by store