The Cerro's 1/4 in. x 5 ft. Copper Coil is made of Utility type copper. This type of pipe is corrosion-resistant and noncombustible. It is ideal for general plumbing and heating purposes. Cerro prides itself on being the dependable supplier of superior flow products for the plumbing, HVAC/R and industrial markets. Our totally integrated systems provide the very best solution for the unique needs of the customers. Our copper tubing is made from alloy C12200 (DHP), manufactured to meet or exceed industry standards.
- Easy to join and install
- Pipe reflects an attractive color
- Plumbing and mechanical codes govern what types of products may be used for applications, local codes should always be consulted for minimum requirements
- Offer a complete range of types and sizes
- Resists corrosion for a long time
- MFG Model # : PCLA-250U005
- MFG Part # : PCLA-250U005