The Champion Power Equipment 18038 46 ft. Gray Dyneema® Synthetic Winch Rope is designed for an upgraded winching experience. Synthetic rope won’t kink, fray, curl or splinter. It is very light and easy to handle – no sharp edges or frays and floats in water. It also features a durable stainless steel thimble for attachment of hook (not included) and a protective sleeve to prevent damage from sharp or rough surfaces. With minimal stretch and rotation, synthetic rope is easier to use and stronger than traditional steel wire rope (note: for use with aluminum hawse fairlead).The ATV/UTV Dyneema® Synthetic Winch Rope is 46 ft. in length with a 3/16 in. thickness. It is made from high strength SK75 Dyneema® synthetic fiber with a protective sleeve.Champion has years of experience providing dependable and durable power equipment designed and engineered in the US for the North American and world markets. Champion products are the standard of performance excellence – for work, for play, for home. We make the power that makes your life easier. The Champion 18038 ATV/UTV 46 ft. Dyneema® Synthetic Winch Rope comes with a 1 year limited warranty. Champion demands excellence from their dedicated technicians and service network ensuring that you will receive world-class service and response wherever and whenever you need it. Give us a call today or visit www.championpowerequipment.com to view our entire product assortment.
- Stronger and lighter than traditional steel wire rope– no sharp edges or frays
- High strength SK75 Dyneema® synthetic fiber with protective sleeve
- 46 ft. length and 3/16 in. thickness with stainless steel hook thimble
- Designed for use with Champion ATV/UTV winches 2000-3000 lb. winches
- Champion Support - 1 year limited warranty with free lifetime technical support
- Works best with aluminum hawse