The Champion Power Equipment 42436 1200 Watt Multi Purpose Portable Generator produces 1500 starting-Watt and 1200 running-Watt. This unit also makes a great solution during an emergency to power a few essential items you need in a power outage – lights, microwave, fan, TV, modem/router, cell phone charger, etc. (Note: this unit is not recommended for emergency home backup for powering air conditioners, stoves, furnaces or sump pumps.)The 1200 Watt Multi Purpose Portable Generator operates at 65 dBA from 23 ft. and has a run time of up to 10 hours on a full tank of gasoline at 50% load. The generator features Volt Guard, a built-in surge protector which protects your appliances from any spikes in voltage above a safe threshold, as well as Cold Start technology which optimizes the generator to start easily in cold weather. The generator is portable and comes in a durable steel frame.The 1200 Watt Multi Purpose Portable Generator comes with a 120V 20A household outlet (5-20R). The unit also comes with a voltmeter: displays power output from the generator.The 1200 Watt Multi Purpose Portable Generator is powered by a 80cc Champion single-cylinder OHV engine with a 1.5 gal. fuel tank, 0.4 qt. oil capacity (recommended 10W-30) and automatic low oil shut-off sensor. The generator is 50-state/CARB compliant.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- 1500 starting watts, 1200 running watts with up to 10 hours run time on a full tank of gas
- Powered by a reliable 80cc Champion engine with Cold Start, optimized to start easily in cold weather
- Outlets - 120V 20A household outlet with voltmeter, controls and monitors stable power
- Rugged - Durable steel frame
- Champion Support - 3 year limited warranty with free lifetime technical support
- 1.45 Gal. fuel tank runs 10 hours at 50% load
- 3/4 in. Dia tubular steel frame for protection and durability
- 65 dBA at 23 ft.
- Lightweight 62 lb. and portable
- Weather-proof custom made vinyl cover available separately
- CARB compliant, can be sold in California
- Includes oil funnel and spark plug socket
- SAE 10W-30 oil recommended (not included)
- Click on the more info tab to download the specifications pdf to view the wattage requirement guide