The Champion Power Equipment 46533 3500 Watt RV Ready Portable Generator is a great addition to your RV as well as a cost effective and convenient solution for power outages or other emergency situations. The generator produces 4000 starting watts and 3500 running watts. It comes travel-ready with a standard 30A RV outlet with enough power to start and run a 15,000 BTU RV air conditioner. This unit also makes a great solution for backup power during an emergency and will power all essential items you need in a power outage – lights, sump pump, refrigerator, modem/router, furnace blower, fan, TV/DVD, computer, smartphone/tablet charger, etc. The 3500 Watt RV Ready Portable Generator operates at 68 dBA from 23 ft. and has a run time of up to 12 hours on a full tank of gasoline at 50% load. The generator features Volt Guard™, a built-in surge protector which protects your appliances from any spikes in voltage above a safe threshold, as well as Cold Start technology which optimizes the generator to start easily in cold weather. The generator is portable and comes in a durable steel frame. The 3500 Watt RV Ready Portable Generator comes with a 120V 30A locking (L5-30R), 120V 30A RV (TT-30R) and 120V 20A household outlets (5-20R). The unit also comes with an auto voltage regulator with voltmeter: controls and monitors stable power output from the generator.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- RV Ready - Equipped with a standard 30A RV outlet, enough power to start and run a 15,000 BTU RV air conditioner
- 4000 starting watts, 3500 running watts with up to 12 hours run time on a full tank of gas
- Powered by a reliable 196cc Champion engine with Cold Start, optimized to start easily in cold weather
- Outlets - 120V 30A locking, 120V 30A RV, 120V 20A household outlets all secured by Volt Guard™, protects your appliances from power surges
- Champion Support - 2 year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support