The Champion Power Equipment 66520 2 in. Semi-Trash Water Transfer Pump with Hose and Wheel Kit comes with everything you need to start pumping (just add oil and gas). Capable of passing solid waste up to 9/16 in. in diameter, it is a perfect solution for swimming pools, streams or ponds, water transfer, flood recovery and more. Pump water quickly with 158 gallons per minute maximum delivery volume. This lightweight, portable semi-trash pump comes ready for operation with a complete host kit that includes a 12 ft. intake hose, 20 ft. discharge hose, cam action quick coupler, intake strainer, and hose clamps, fittings and adapters. It also comes with a convenient handle and never-flat tires making it easy to move from one job to the next. The pump has a self-priming design that holds prime when not running (requires initial priming to operate). The 2 in. Semi-Trash Water Transfer Pump is powered by a reliable 196cc Champion single-cylinder OHV engine with a 0.9 Dia fuel tank and 0.06 qt. oil capacity (recommended 10W-30). Champion has years of experience providing dependable and durable power equipment designed and engineered in the US for the North American and world markets.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Complete Setup – includes everything you need to start pumping - intake and discharge hoses, clams and screens (just add oil and gas)
- Efficient – 158 gallons per minute maximum delivery
- Portable – wheel and handle kit make it easy to move from one job to the next
- Semi-Trash – capable of passing solid waste up to 9/16 in. in diameter
- Champion support - 2 year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support
- Complete hose kit includes: 12 ft. intake hose, cam action quick coupler, intake strainer, 20 ft. discharge hose, hose clamps, Teflon tape