The Bliss collection offers a number of traditional, hand-tufted rugs. Each rug in the collection is hand-crafted from New Zealand wool and art silk. This rug features an intricate design in shades of hunter green, copper, light green on a burgundy background. Wool is a highly versatile material. Its qualities include natural fire resistance, mildew resistant, water repellent, holds its shape and it's dry nature keeps dust mites away.
- Made from 60% Wool and 40% Art Silk
- Features high quality cotton backing
- Hand Tufted in India
- Superior quality and construction; hand-crafting ensures long life
- Professional cleaning is recommended
- Features vibrant, long-lasting color
- Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.