The Core Shag collection offers a number of contemporary shag rugs. Each rug in the collection is hand-crafted from a blend of wool, cotton and rayon. This rug features a soft shag in shades of brown and black. Wool is a highly versatile material. Its qualities include natural fire resistance, mildew resistant, water repellent, holds its shape and it's dry nature keeps dust mites away. Cotton is naturally hypoallergenic and perfect for casual decorating. Rayon is manufactured from natural and synthetic fibers, it is a semi-synthetic fiber. It can imitate the texture of silk, wool or cotton. Rayon is soft, smooth and lustrous. Cotton is naturally hypoallergenic and perfect for casual decorating.
- Made from 50% Wool, 30% Cotton and 20% Rayon
- Rug has no backing - a rug pad is recommended (sold separately)
- Hand Woven in India
- Superior quality and construction; hand-crafting ensures long life
- Professional cleaning is recommended
- Features vibrant, long-lasting color
- Please Note: The digital images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly. Lengths and widths may vary from the published dimensions. We do our best to provide you with an exact measurement, but please be advised that some variation exists. Patterns may vary slightly according to shape and size selected.