The Channellock 16-1/2 in. Straight Jaw Tongue and Groove Pliers are constructed with high-carbon C1080 steel and fashioned with laser heat-treated teeth that clamp down perpendicularly for strong, nonslip jaw action. Undercut tongue-and-groove fabrication allows this heavy-duty tool to perform without slipping, giving users the confidence to impart maximum torque and leverage aided by the comfort and command of the ubiquitous CHANNELLOCK BLUE grips. The patented PermaLock fastener eliminates bolt and nut failure in any of the seven adjustable jaw settings, supplying utmost strength to loosen and tighten threaded hardware up to 4-1/4 in. in addition to other fastening and crimping tasks.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Jaw size adjustable among 7 settings with a maximum capacity of 4-1/4 in.
- Right-angle, laser heat-treated teeth grip in all directions for maximum bite
- Constructed with high-carbon C1080 steel for dependable performance on the job
- Rust-resistant coating inhibits corrosion for lasting use
- Outfitted with CHANNELLOCK BLUE grips for comfort and command
- Tool is 16-1/2 in. long from end of handle to top of jaw
- Made in the USA