The Channellock 8 in. Retaining Ring Pliers include five sets of color-coded interchangeable tips that securely grasp a variety of snap rings for easy extraction or insertion. A lever slides back and forth to switch the tool between internal (compression) and external (spreading) applications, while a coiled spring aids jaw opening and return. Outfitted with CHANNELLOCK BLUE handle grips for exceptional comfort and control, these heavy-duty slip joint pliers are constructed with heat-treated steel for strength and lasting durability.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Includes 3 sets of straight tips (0.036, 0.047 and 0.070 in.) and 2 sets of 90-degree tips (0.036 and 0.047 in.) with Allen wrench for interchangeability
- Internal circlip capacity: 3/8 in. to 2 in.; external circlip capacity: 1/4 in. to 2 in.
- Quickly converts for use with external or internal snap rings by sliding a lever
- Constructed with heat-treated steel for strength and longevity
- Outfitted with CHANNELLOCK BLUE grips for superb comfort and leverage
- Spring-activated latch allows easy storage
- Made in the U.S.A.