The Channellock Tongue and Groove Pliers (2-Piece) are constructed with high-carbon C1080 steel and fashioned with laser heat-treated teeth that clamp down perpendicularly for strong, nonslip jaw action. Undercut tongue-and-groove fabrication allows these heavy-duty tools to perform without slipping, giving users the confidence to impart maximum torque and leverage aided by the comfort and control of the ubiquitous CHANNELLOCK BLUE grips. A patented PermaLock fastener eliminates bolt and nut failure in any of the adjustable jaw settings, supplying utmost strength to loosen and tighten threaded hardware in addition to facilitating other fastening and crimping tasks.
- Laser hardening technology minimizes teeth wear for maximum life
- Larger 9-1/2 in. pliers have 5 adjustments and 1-1/2 in. capacity
- Smaller 6-1/2 in. pliers have 5 adjustments and 7/8 in. capacity
- Outfitted with 90-degree angled teeth for maximum bite in all directions
- CHANNELOCK BLUE comfort grips ensure a firm and comfortable grasp