This 20 in. Oklahoma Joe Longhorn Offset Smoker is constructed of heavy-duty steel for durability and includes a smoking chamber and a stainless-steel front shelf to offer a total of 1,060 sq. in. of cooking space. It offers multiple convenience features, including a temperature gauge for even cooking, porcelain coated cooking grates, and multiple dampers for heat & smoke control. A bottom metal shelf offers even more space, and the cool-touch handles help keep you safe.
- 1,060 sq. in. of cooking surface provides plenty of space for large quantities of meats and veggies
- Heavy-duty black steel construction for durability
- Firebox door offers easy a ccess
- Spring-style cool touch handles
- Multiple dampers for heat and smoke control
- Stainless steel front shelf
- Protect your investment with a smoker cover (sold separately)