The durability of the tubular steel construction means this grill will last a long time.
The Akorn Kamado Kooker can maintain consistent temperatures from 200° to 700° F. That lets you cook a variety of foods such as steaks, fish, chicken, ribs, brisket, pizza, bread and even cookies. The innovative design uses double walled steel with insulation. In order to generate heat, air must be flowing through the grill and around the coals. Air flow causes food to dry out. With the Akorn insulated design, it retains heat better, requiring less heat and less air flow. Therefore, insulated heat, juicier meat.
- 314 sq. in. of primary cooking space and a 133 sq. in. warming rack
- Insulated design means more heat using less charcoal and less airflow resulting in juicy meat
- Akorn is the only Kamado style grill with an easy dump ash pan allowing ash to be removed easily from the grill without a mess
- Tubular steel cart construction
- 26 in. x 26 in. prep / serving table
- Dual adjustable dampers allow for precise air adjustment required for dialing in and maintaining specific temperatures
- Cast iron cooking grates enhance flavors and heat evenly; will hold up to 23 burgers
- Assembly required
- For full warranty details please see the User Manuel located under Info & Guides
- Protect your investment with a grill cover (sold separately)