Take advantage of this grill's 306 sq. in. of cooking space.
The Akorn Kamado Kooker can maintain consistent temperatures from 200 degrees to 700 degrees F. This wide range allows the Akorn to cook variety of foods such as steaks, fish, chicken, ribs, brisket, pizza, bread and even cookies. The innovative design uses double walled steel with insulation. In order to generate heat, air must be flowing through the grill and around the coals. Air flow causes food to dry out. With the Akorn insulated design, it retains heat better, requiring less heat and less air flow. Therefore, insulated heat, juicier meat.
- 306 sq. in. of primary cooking space and a 165 sq. in. warming rack
- Insulated design means more heat uses less charcoal and less airflow means insulated heat for juicy meat
- Akorn is the only Kamado style grill with an easy dump ash pan allowing ash to be removed easily from the grill without a mess
- Unique cart design allows for easy maneuverability around decks, patios and driveways that often have uneven surfaces
- Locking caster secures grill from moving
- Folding metal side shelves add a working surface, yet keep the grill footprint small for easy storage
- Dual adjustable dampers allow for precise air adjustment required for dialing in and maintaining specific temperatures
- Cast iron cooking grates enhance flavors and heat evenly; will hold up to 23 burgers
- Durable and heat resistant porcelain coated interior
- Assembly required
- For full warranty details please see the User Manuel located under Info & Guides
- Protect your investment with a grill cover (sold separately)