PVC fittings are for drain, waste and vent purposes. They are used in gravity-fed waste elimination systems and are for Non-Pressure systems where temperatures will not exceed 140 degree F. PVC is lightweight and easy to install. They require no special tools for cutting, and can be installed with solvent cementing, threading, flanging, and roll-grooved joining. All Charlotte Pipe products are manufactured in the USA.
- Conforms to meet Standards: ASTM D 1784, ASTM D 2665, ASTM D 3311 and NSF 14
- White fittings used in sanitary drain, waste, and vent (DWV), sewer and storm drainage applications
- Not intended for pressure use
- Maximum working temperature of 140 degrees Fahrenheit
- Charlotte Pipe products are manufactured in the USA